- What information of yours or a third party is collected from you by our Website.
- The name of the organization collecting such information.
- How the information is or may be used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of your personal information.
- The security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information which is under the control of our Website.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information you provide.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS:
- Live Radiantly is the data controller of user information processed through your use of our website and services. Certain personal information provided by you will be shared with and processed by third-parties such as payment processors and shippers solely for the purpose of processing any order you may place.
- The types of user information processed by Live Radiantly includes personal information that you provide when using our site or services, technical information about your device, settings and website use, and information that we receive from third parties, such as other website providers, ad networks and social media companies.
- We use your information to, amongst other things, provide you with our Site, and information about our products and services, tailor our services to you, perform our obligations under any agreement with you (for example, to comply with our Terms and Conditions), carry out analysis of our Website and services, provide targeted ads, and comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
- We may send you marketing materials relating to our products and services; you can opt out of at any time.
- We share personal information with our service providers and other third parties for the performance of our contractual obligations to you, including the payment processing and shipping of orders you may place. We share non-personally identifiable information for marketing and advertising purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?We collect personal information when you: Register for an account Fill out a form; Subscribe to a newsletter; Place an order; or Communicate with, or provide feedback to, us online. What personal information do we collect? Information You Give Us: When you set up an account/register through our Website or purchase an item from our Website, we collect personal information entered voluntarily by you that may include your:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- billing address;
- shipping address;
- phone number;
- credit card number; and
- items purchased from us.
REGISTRATIONYou can place an order through our Site without registering, but checkout does require a user to provide certain PII and to agree to Live Radiantly’s Terms and Conditions for the Site. To use some features on our Website or place an order, a user may complete a registration form on the Site to establish a password protected user account. During registration, a user is required to give contact information, such as name and email address and payment information such as a credit card number if placing an order. This information is used to contact users about the products or services on the Site for which they have indicated interest or placed an order. In some cases, it is optional for users to provide additional, demographic information, such as age and gender.
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IS USED IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve the Website, including our marketing and advertising efforts
- To improve customer service
- To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other Site feature
- To process orders or transactions
- To communicate periodically via email.
- Use “cookies” (tracking devices placed on your computer)
- Honor “do not track” signals and do not use advertising when a “Do Not Track” (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Utilize third-party behavioral tracking.
- Do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personal information.
- Do not include or offer third-party products or services on our Site.
- Have enabled Google Adwords on our Site.
- Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, agree that users can anonymously visit our Site.
- Disclosure for Legal Reasons
California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”)In accordance with the CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Honor “do not track” signals and mechanisms.
- Registered users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account.
- Users can unsubscribe from newsletters, bulletins and other promotional emails by clicking o/pressing the unsubscribe button at the bottom of these emails or by contacting Live Radiantly.